- Knowledge in SAAS
- Power BI
New York, United States
Everstell is a New York-based FinTech analytics firm, combining many years of profitability and cost management consulting expertise with a cloud-based SaaS software solution.
Location: USA/Canada (U.S. or Canadian Residents only)
The U.S. asset management industry manages over 150 trillion dollars of assets under management (AUM). The asset management industry has been mired by overly manual processes and continuously spending too much time producing data and not enough time analyzing data to make strategic decisions. Everstell empowers asset managers to make actionable and strategic decisions by freeing them of redundant manual processes and streamlining profitability management and related information. Everstell has supported asset managers ranging from $5Bn to over $150Bn in AUM. Our software solution enables standardized and be-spoke cost attribution across multiple dimensions using a turnkey all-in-one approach. The cost pools, activities, drivers, and dimensions can be easily customized to align to a firm’s unique operating model.
Everstell is a SaaS FinTech company supporting asset managers with profitability and cost management models and analytics. We are seeking a Product Analyst supporting Data Visualizations with our team to help support our existing software.
- Self-starter and eager to work with our existing team supporting our lead product analyst
- Support our existing power bi product analyst
- Candidate is dedicated and can make time on a full-time basis
- You are able to help build additional visualizations and graphs using the same approach of our existing reports
- At least 2-3 years of experience in supporting and developing data visualizations
- You have proficiency in SQL, PBi, and Python
- Has experience with data modeling and presentation
- Able to mockup and design reports and has excellent knowledge of the capabilities of Power BI and its limitations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, macros, etc.)
Optional & Preferred Experience:
- Experience with financial services, particularly with hedge funds or asset managers (optional)
- Experience with accounting, and particularly management accounting (optional)
What Everstell offers:
- Competitive compensation (contract)
- Fully remote work environment
- Unlimited time-off policy